Monday, July 27, 2009

Abby's Graduation - May 2009

Long overdue for an update . . .
I left my camera in Emily's trunk when getting dropped off at the KC airport after Abby's graduation celebration.
Most of you have heard the story - for those that haven't, I spare you the details.
Can't believe Abby is starting a new chapter in her life.
Both daughters out of high school, a junior in college next semester - a sure sign of old age? I think so.
School of the Osage graduations are always fun - Hats always win!! Fortunately, I've only had the occassion to attend two graduations and each time my brother and I count the number of neck-ties vs "ball" caps. Ball caps have won each time - probably do every year!

Congratulations Abby!
Glad you made a final statement by wearing your "2009" glasses!

click on "arrow" to show slideshow:


So proud of you and Emily.
You girls rock!

Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thank you for including me! :-)
b