Friday, January 9, 2009

First Post of 2009

I'm in the condo finishing breakfast - actually eating a piece of fruit cake with my coffee (don't laugh) it is a great way to start the day or finish off your breakfast.
Today is supposed to be a beautiful day at Lake of the Ozarks - planning to sneak in 9-holes of golf with a couple of friends - if they can get away from the office.

You're probably asking why I'm in the condo? It's a long story - but to keep it short and simple:
With no rentals this time of year and a lot of things to get caught up on and LOOK FOR A JOB, I'm utilizing the condo for an office. That way I'm not distracted on doing things around the house or walking the dogs all the time. It seems to be working. New cover letter is almost done - hoping to get out three or four resumes today.

2 comments:

Rocky Terrain said...

Good to hear from you James Leveridge! Best wishes to you for ,um, fruitful job hunting in 2009.

From: Your old St. Louis newspaper biking/wipeout partner!

bobs said...

OK! I'm checking you out! Somehow I knew that you would like fruitcake...we are too much alike!
Good luck on your 2009 venture! Give me some guide lines and I will keep my brain active with promo ideas :-)
bobs